Thursday, July 8, 2010

Changing Focus: Z to Zaruba's :)

I've decided to move the focus of this blog. Since many of our family and friends are at least a couple of hours away from us, if not more, I thought Austin and I would use this blog to keep everyone informed about our exciting lives! Although, sometimes I'm sure there won't be much excitement, but we'll keep you in the know about it all. :)

So I'll be changing the profile for the blog to match all that but I wanted to re-post what I had originally in the profile. Mostly because it's all true and I just really like what it says. Plus, even as I change the direction of the blog, a lot of it will still apply to us Zarubas. ;)

I use the letter Z as my name for a number of reasons. I've always loved the letter Z. I'm not sure why I was drawn to it... perhaps it was the zigzag shape. And my fascination with fonts and how the letter Z always seems to look the coolest. Or the fact that not many words start with the letter Z. And the ones that do are a little bit strange. Like me. Or maybe it's because I had a Z in my name and now my last name starts with Z. And after a class project I discovered the word "Zany" which seemed to describe me - in a weird sense - and became a favorite word of mine. Maybe it's because some of my best thoughts and ideas have come when I'm on the brink of sleep. (Zzzzz) But whatever the reason - I love the letter Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment