Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Previous Posts

Although it was just recently that AJ and I made the announcement about his new job and our move to Council Bluffs, the whole story started back in April - which is really hard to imagine! I can't believe it's been almost three months already and that the time has come for us to move.

Anyway, since we weren't making a lot of news public, there were quite a few posts I wrote that I didn't publish at the time they were written. Now it is safe to have those out in the open. I invite you to go back and read through them. You'll get a better idea of all the events that have taken place between AJ accepting the job and now. I've listed the list of blogs below along with the original date it was written. If you click on the title of each post, it will take you there. So, enjoy!

    4/24/10
   4/27/10
    5/4/10
    5/7/10
    5/21/10
    5/24/10
    6/8/10
    6/23/10
    7/8/10
Ch-ch-ch-changing... 
    7/21/10


No comments:

Post a Comment